Error calling CreateArtifact: The request timed-out

Hi @tyler and @antoinedao,

It seems to be working, however it looks like there might be that ‘hanging’ error again. Here is the job: CLOUD:max/demo/4ffbd3de-e719-4d88-952d-772a6afaf55c

It consists of 648 runs that each take about 22 seconds to run locally, however it has now been running for 1.5h on Pollination and so far has completed 615, and has been stuck at 615 for a suspiciously long time period. Could you please check this?

I know that there are no errors in the remaining runs because I have also run them all locally successfully.

2 Likes

Hi @max :wave:

Seems we’re not rid of this cursed update bug after all… I manually updated your job just now so you can access your results. We are carrying out some in depth refactoring work/research to figure out the best way to get rid of this run status update bug that has been plaguing the platform when under heavy use. I want to thank you again for being patient with us here and for helping us uncover as many bugs as we can before going GA! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Differences between using Pollination button versus a Boolean toggle for the Pollinate component