Error calling CreateJob: Internal Server Error

Pollinate is throwing the following error:
unnamed.gh (58.3 KB)

The job appears never to get created. I’ve tried logging out and in several times, and pulling fresh components onto the canvas. Oddly, when I go to my jobs, they just keep loading and never showing up:

Hi @Max! Thank you for reporting the error. We’re looking into this. Will keep you posted.

1 Like

Hi @Max thanks for reporting this issue. I have resolved it on our end and you should be able to see the list of jobs in your project now.

Sorry about that and thanks for being patient with us as we get this thing off the ground :raised_hands:

I’m not 100% sure what’s happening with job creation so will get back to you on that one!

No worries @antoine, I can see the jobs now on the web app but the Pollinate component is still failing. Contrary to before it does some of the “Preparing” (up to 66%) but then fails with the same error message.

It’s night-time here now so I’m signing off - will be interesting to see whether others get the same error over the next hours.

Really appreciate the support and quick responses btw :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Max! That should be the bug with Jobs not properly scheduling fixed. Let us know how you get on and thanks again for the feedback.

A post was split to a new topic: Creat Job: Internal Server Error