Fixes for small alignment errors?

Hi

I’ve an issue with geometry imports where small miss alignment create tiny surface, is there a method to assist with this issue, example below.
The room alignment across a corridor are slightly off in the base geometry being used.
Added a straight line to highlight the issue.

1 Like

Hi @paul, Great question, and we have seen this happening for models imported from Revit or drawn on top of the 2D drawing or build in 3D. You can use the PO_AlignToGrid command to fix them quickly. Here is a short video that shows you how to do it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Informative video! Thanks Mostapha!

Went to manual for reference info and didn’t see the video. I know your team is working on documentation, but that would be awesome post/video to link here:

Clarification Question - must user draw temporary/construction line for alignment reference or can command reference Pollination surface/edge as reference plane? Intuitively, I wanted to reference Pollination surface and couldn’t get command to work until I added temporary reference line.

1 Like

For now, you have to draw a new line but that is a great suggestion. cc @mingbo!

Here is an updated version of the video, that is using a more sophisticated approach.

1 Like