Manually removing schedule from program type

Hi all I added a custom heating schedule by mistake to a zone program. I wanted to undo or say wanted to remove the added schedule.

But I don’t find a way to remove a schedule once it is added to a program.

Hi @mingbo Any update on this

Sorry @asisnath, I was busy adding legend customizations to the Rhino plugin last week. I will think about this issue and find a solution for you today.

2 Likes

Hi @asisnath
For your problem, it is required to have a heating schedule in the setpoint settings. But for other optional schedules, such as activity schedule, ventilation schedule, and humidifying/dehumidifying schedules, I created a new type of button with a remove function, so that you are able to remove them. A new version of the installer with above updates will be ready later today and I will keep you posted.

1 Like

Thanks @mingbo for this update. But for heating setpoint also, when we dont have a heating system assigned we can remove or ignore it too. It would be nice if we can have that option for heating setpoint too.

Hi @asisnath,

I understand what you are saying. But for the program type settings, it doesn’t know how/what HVAC system is designed. In the setpoint settings, both heating and cooling schedules are required which is the same as what we have designed in GH LBT plugin. You will need to create a heating schedule with a temperature that would never happen in your climate, maybe -20C, to ensure HVAC doesn’t do heating at all.

1 Like

Yes, I agree what you said. Thanks for the info. I will download after an hour.

Mingbo I tried to i install the plugin but I didnt get the updated installer. Is it uploaded?

Hi,
I downloaded the update (0.147.10), BUT … i noticed the size was much smaller than previous installers (240 Mb vs 310 Mb). Anyway, i tried it and the installation failed and the LBT installation folder was almost empty!!
@mingbo , can you check the update is not corrupt?
Lucky for me, i had a previous version so i could install from there.

-A.

2 Likes

Hi @ayezioro, I’m testing this now and will update you. I can recreate the error.

Hi @ayezioro and @asisnath! A newer version of the installer is available for you to try. It should resolve the installation issue.

2 Likes

Thanks @mostapha!!
It is working fine now.

-A.

1 Like