Pollination Installing Error

Hi @charliebrooker,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. To ensure it’s not an issue with the grasshopper installer can you try to install the Pollination Rhino plugin and see if that resolves the problem?

Thanks for the speedy response @mostapha,

I’ve gone through the Pollination Rhino installation process (uninstalling Pollination when prompted by the installer), and that has now worked :slight_smile: - pollination is now appearing in the GH ribbon.

I’ve done a quick test of some functionality in Rhino which is working, setting up some similar tests in GH now, fingers crossed it’s all working.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi @charliebrooker, A quick update that @mingbo fixed the Grasshopper plugin installer. The installer for version 0.147.14 and later should work as expected.

2 Likes

When I double click the exe file to install the grasshopper plugin it just goes directly to the finished screen. But then when I open grasshopper nothing is installed. I tried running the install command from 3 or 4 posts ago that said solution and I changed my username in the command line but that didn’t work either. I think there is still a bug in the installer.