Pollination license is not activated

Hi,
A few days ago i started to get this warning when opening Rhino.
It is something i need to do or know to solve it?
Screenshot 2022-03-29 081645

Thanks,
-A.

Hi @ayezioro,

This is happening because your trial/beta license has been expired. You can use the PO_LiceneManager command to retrieve a license.

If you don’t use the Rhino plugin, then you can use the Grasshopper plugin which doesn’t need license activation.

Thanks @mostapha,
Absolutely makes sense.

-A.

Hi,

I have the same issue. I got the same warning. I used PO_LicenseManager command and clicked on retrieve license but it didn’t work. It says: “No valid license pool was found”
Is there anything else I should do?

Capture

Thanks!

Hi, @monahmi - That’s the correct message since you were not part of any license pool. I added you to the NBBJ pool for Rhino and Revit licenses. Now you should have access if you try again.

cc: @pragya-gupta

Hi @mostapha,

Awesome! It works now!

Thanks for your help.

Hi @mostapha,

The Pollination plugin for Revit doesn’t work. Once I click on the “license manager”, I get this error:

Revit Error

Hi, @monahmi - did you try to return the license and retrieve a new license? It is important to return the current license.

If you did that already, did you select the license from the NBBJ license pool? From what I see the license is active and is being used. You should be able to retrieve one with no issues.

I didn’t know I should return license. It works now.
Thanks for your help @mostapha!

Yes. This is only the case when you have an expired license.

@mostapha I have recently received the same error message. The license has been deactivated everywhere (it was used on the main company laptop - LAP115 - and a few times on a personal laptop) and retrieved on Revit

Hi @swabotti,

Did you try to check the license pools? It should tell you who is using the license at the time under the Activations tab. If you are an owner of the organization, you can also log them out from the same page.

Let me know if the issue persists.

Hi, I had checked license pools and everything looked fine. However the issue still persists.

Hi @swabotti, I’ll check the license server, and send you a private message with more information.