Pollination User Meetup 02

Hi all!

Our next User Meetup is scheduled for Thursday, July 22 at 11am EDT. We are doing things a bit differently this time around. To minimize the number of people we have to admit during the meetup we are requesting that you pre-register using EventBrite: Pollination User Meetup 02 Tickets, Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM | Eventbrite

This month we are excited to feature our Rhino plugin which will be released as a work in progress (WIP) mid-July (or earlier).

Lastly, we want to foster a space for collaboration, so starting in July we will be dedicating approximately 15 minutes to showcase project examples or lessons learned from Pollination users. Our inaugural speaker will be Asis Nath, Principal Architect at Studio GreenAarch. If you’re working on something that you think others would find interesting, we’d love to have your work featured. Just email me at janki@ladybug.tools and we’ll get you on the schedule!

See you soon! Janki

P.S. If you’re a planner like me you might be interested in knowing that we plan to host future Meetup’s on the 4th Thursday of each month at the same time.

4 Likes

Hi all! We are looking forward to our user meetup tomorrow.

Thank you to those who registered through EventBrite! Check your inbox for a Google Calendar invite that will hopefully streamline your access to the meetup tomorrow.

If you haven’t registered yet, not a problem, you can still join us tomorrow. Use the following information to join the meetup (you might just have to wait in to be admitted).

Pollination User Group Meeting #2
Thursday, July 22 · 11:00am – 12:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ays-rngd-zky
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 650-817-8280‬ PIN: ‪421 567 746‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/ays-rngd-zky?pin=9671658340951

Thank you so much and see you soon!

1 Like

Hi all,

Here is the link for the recording from our user meetup on July 22, 2021.

If you subscribe to our YouTube channel, you will automatically be informed when new recordings are added.

I had a technical snafu with hitting record, so the recording starts with our guest presenter, Asis Nath, Principal Architect at StudioAarch in India.

Thank you to @asisnath for sharing some of the work he’s done using Pollination!

Our next User Meetup will be on August 26, 2021, at the same time. Look out for an EventBrite link on Discourse in a week or two.

If you’d like to share your work during one of our meetups, please feel free to email me at Janki@ladybug.tools!

Thank you to all our users and attendees!

4 Likes