Pollination User Meetup 03

Hi all,

We’ve been very busy for the past month adding new features to the Pollination ecosystem. We hope you can join us for our upcoming user meetup on August 26, 2021 at 11am ET to learn all about it!

We’re super excited to show off the newest version of our Revit plugin and 3D viewer.

If you haven’t already please register using this link. As always, the event is free but we do need you to register to receive the login information.

If you 've missed past user meetups and want to view the recordings, then please consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

All the best, Janki

4 Likes

@jankivyas

We are very very international around here, so it’s always a nice thing to include the time zone with the time…

In any case I look forward to seeing the video - because I may still be in the shower when you meet. :wink:

Theo

Thanks @theo, I always try to remember our international users, but missed it this time around! The post is updated to reflect 11am EDT.

Registration for the meetup is now closed. If you missed your chance to join live, don’t worry. I will post the recording once it’s available and we are always available on discourse to if you have any questions or concerns.

Hi @theo, You can watch the recording here: