Problem with loading Pollination for Grasshopper Version 1.26.7

Hi,

I tried to installed Pollination plugin for Grasshopper, however I got this notification while opening grasshopper itself. I deinstalled ladybug tools and pollination multiple times, also clear libraries and user objects folder each time. I also load rhino few times. I cannot find a solution to this. Does anybody know what else I could do or what I am doing wrong?

I get this message each time, in grashopper I have all ladybug tools but no pollination panel.

Priority: CategoryIcon
{
Could not load file or assembly ‘System.ComponentModel.Annotations, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
FileNotFoundException
}

Hi @krystianwozniak - Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Either I or @mingbo should be able to help you. What version of the plugin are you trying to install?

Hi,

Thanks. I am trying to install a version of Pollination for Grasshopper plugin - 1.26.7., downloaded from Pollination website today.

I can recreate this issue. It only happens with the Grasshopper-only installer. The Rhino installer works fine. That’s why we didn’t catch it earlier.

Hi @krystianwozniak! This turned out to be a bug when using the Grasshopper installer. I assigned the task to @mingbo to fix it whenever he gets a chance. Meanwhile, try using the Rhino installer which also includes Grasshopper and should work with no issues. I’ll update this post as soon as we have a new version of the Grasshopper installer.

1 Like

I understand. Thanks!

We just released version 1.26.12 that should resolve this issue. Thank you for reporting, @krystianwozniak!