Save the Date for our 1st User Meetup 6/17 @ 11am

Hi all!

We are planning to have our first User Meetup on 6/17 at 11am EDT. Join us to learn more about the platform, meet some fellow users, and have us answer your questions.

As we get closer to the date, we will post an updated agenda and call-in information, but in the mean time, please post any questions that you’d like us to cover during the meetup.

Thank you!

10 Likes

Hi @janki.vyas,
Can i ask to record the meeting? At the time of the meeting i’m teaching but i really like to watch it, even if recorded.
Thanks!!
-A.

@ayezioro the meeting will be recorded. Also to clarify for those in different time zones, we are meeting at 11:00 AM ET. Which will be later in the evening (3:00 PM GMT) or earlier in the morning (8:00 AM PT) depending on where you are in the world.

Thanks @janki.vyas !!
Looking forward to see the recording.
-A.

Hello Pollination Users! I hope you are as excited to Meetup as we are! Here are some more useful details for our Meetup on 6/17 @ 11am ET.

We will spend the first 30 minutes reviewing Pollination and the status of our plugins. The following 30 minutes will be to answer questions. If you have any questions in advance, you can add them to discourse under this thread. Or you can add them to the chat during our meetup.

User Group Meeting
Thursday, June 17 · 11:00am – 12:00pm
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/bfc-rbdy-ngr

Add this invite to your calendar by CLICKING HERE.

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 319-553-6457 PIN: ‪773 509 653#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/bfc-rbdy-ngr?pin=6905428895978

1 Like

Just a reminder that we have our first User Meetup starting in one hour TODAY from 11am – 12pm ET. Please join us to learn more about the platform, get updates on what is coming next, and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you everyone who was able to make it to our User Meetup today! For those with scheduling conflicts and in middle of the night time zones our recording is up on YouTube for watching here:

As always if you have any questions, you can post them here on Discourse.