Studies doesn't work

Hi, every time i try to run a study charging the model from the cloud it gives me the same problem: it starts loading the files and then it restarts by saying that nothing was loaded.
Is anybody facing the same issue?

Hi, @giacomobragadini - This is probably a UI issue but from what I see the studies have been scheduled on Pollination: Pollination Cloud App

As a side note, I suggest you used the extruded mode for this model. Otherwise, you need to fix the ceilings for a few rooms.

thank you for your reply,
i am exporting in detail because all the recipes require the hbjson to work, is there a way to convert the file without passing through rhino? because I don’t have the software.
furthermore, i am having trouble because the Revit model is correct and i am not understanding why it is keeping on appearing like this i even tried to modify de ceiling but is still the same .
Anyway at this point, i am even more confused because when i validate the model it tells me that is ok.

Thank you again for your reply and your work

@giacomobragadini this is no longer an issue with extruded models. We convert them into HBJSON models in the back, so that they can be used with the Apps. With this in mind, now you can go back and use the extruded mode as the input for the study.

1 Like