Unable to access projects

I am unable to access my projects via the grasshopper check job status component.
v 0.109.2.0
In advanced search can find my demo folder, but it is blank, no projects show.
If I search say mostapha/demo, it shows projects but my folder it does not.
Can log into web portal and see projects (although does seem slower than normal)

Error log from component attached exert below.(would not let me attach .txt file)

2021-09-24 08:14:04.079 +12:00 [ERR] Failed to load recipes for project demo!
PollinationSDK.Client.ApiException: Error calling ListJobs: Internal Server Error
at PollinationSDK.Api.JobsApi.d__31.MoveNext()
ā€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ā€”
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at PollinationSDK.Api.JobsApi.d__30.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Pollination.UI.JobsDialog.d__25.MoveNext()
2021-09-24 08:15:37.583 +12:00 [INF] Loading JobsDialog for project demo!
2021-09-24 08:16:04.729 +12:00 [ERR] Failed to load recipes for project demo!
PollinationSDK.Client.ApiException: Error calling ListJobs: Internal Server Error
at PollinationSDK.Api.JobsApi.d__31.MoveNext()
at PollinationSDK.Api.JobsApi.d__30.MoveNext()
at Pollination.UI.JobsDialog.d__25.MoveNext()

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thx. P

1 Like

Hi @paul,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

From the error message, it shows that there is an issue on our side. Iā€™m assigning @mingbo to have a look.

Our server also seems to be struggling to return the list of all your jobs - I wonder if this is because of the number of runs. We will inspect this issue and get back to you. cc: @antoinedao

Update: after checking the console it seems to be a server issue - I changed the assignment to Antoine.

Hi @paul :wave:

I have found the source of the issue and pushed a quick fix so you can access your project again. It might be a bit slow but it will load. I am now working on a better fix which will improve the performance of the API call to get project jobs :raised_hands:

I will post back here once this change is pushed live.

2 Likes

Thanks @antoinedao appreciate the development effort.

Hi @paul, can you let us know if this is still a problem or has been resolved on your side? Thanks.

Hi @mostapha

Yes this solved the issue on my end.

1 Like

Hi @paul and @Max :wave:

I can confirm that the more optimal changes have now been pushed live so the jobs page should load a lot faster than it did before :raised_hands:

3 Likes