Empty space in between room spaces

As shown in the image below, it is seen that there is empty space in between the rooms after export through IES-VE in .gem format; even though the original Revit file doesn’t have any empty space. Is there any way I can resolve the same?
Capture

This should not be happening. Did you select all the spaces during the export process? That is most likely the reason. You can use the select all button to ensure all the rooms are selected before saving them as a GEM file.

Could at wall face have been chosen rather than at wall center? it looks like a bunch of those are gaps just for the wall thickness.

2 Likes

@crduggin looks like you are right and the “Wall Finish” was selected instead of “Wall Center” as the calculation point.

2 Likes

Thank you both! I didn’t read the question carefully, and I thought the question is about this missing space.

@alabeeb - what @crduggin and @ksobon said. You can change this setting in step 1. Make sure to At Wall Center is selected.

2 Likes

@mostapha if it’s about the missing room that you are highlighting and not about the spaces between rooms due to wall center/wall finish setting, then I will say to make sure that there is a room there to begin with. Then check if that room is on the same phase as the rest of the rooms.

1 Like

Thank you @crduggin @ksobon and @mostapha