Invalid authorization when trying to login through the grasshopper plugin

Invalid authorization when trying to login through the grasshopper plugin as shown in the image below.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much,
Rodrigo.

Hi, @rodrigokl and welcome to the forum. The fact that you were able to log into the Discourse forum and post this question shows that the authentication works.

Here is the checklist that I would go through:

1. Try and see if you can access https://app.pollination.cloud from the web browser.
  2. If that is successful, ensure that you are using the same exact method when you are logging in from Grasshopper. One common case is that people use the Sign In with Google option to create their account, and then use the Sign in with Email option to sign into Pollination from Grasshopper.

Hello @mostapha, thanks for the prompt reply.

I tried to login through Chrome and Firefox with the three methods (email, gmail and github), using the same method through grasshopper, all return this error. Could it be some local configuration issue?

On attempt through github, this message occurs:

Hi, @rodrigokl - Thanks. I’ll reply privately not to keep your information safe.

This issue has been resolved. It was a conflict between two different emails for two different accounts.

1 Like

@mostapha I am getting the same error when trying to login. Could you let me know what is the issue behind this? Thanks!

Hi @stefpap, Welcome to the forum, and sorry for the issue.

Are you sure that you are using the same email and the same method to log into Pollination to use the Grasshopper plugin?

From what I see, you have used your Gmail account and the Continue with email option for creating the account. Are you doing the same here? I wonder if you might have selected the Continue with Google option this time which is causing the issue.

I am using the sign in with email option - I have also tried to create a new account in case something was not clicking right with my previous one, but I still get the same error

Hi @stefpap - That’s strange. If you send me a private message, we can plan for a debugging session in the next few days.

Hi @mostapha I am facing same issue that is mentioned on this thread. I tried the solutions that is mentioned but still no luck. Do you have any other solutions for this?

For future reference, the authentication issue was caused by the Firewall in the case of @sham.