Invalid authorization when trying to login through the grasshopper plugin

Invalid authorization when trying to login through the grasshopper plugin as shown in the image below.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much,
Rodrigo.

Hi, @rodrigokl and welcome to the forum. The fact that you were able to log into the Discourse forum and post this question shows that the authentication works.

Here is the checklist that I would go through:

1. Try and see if you can access https://app.pollination.cloud from the web browser.
  2. If that is successful, ensure that you are using the same exact method when you are logging in from Grasshopper. One common case is that people use the Sign In with Google option to create their account, and then use the Sign in with Email option to sign into Pollination from Grasshopper.

Hello @mostapha, thanks for the prompt reply.

I tried to login through Chrome and Firefox with the three methods (email, gmail and github), using the same method through grasshopper, all return this error. Could it be some local configuration issue?

On attempt through github, this message occurs:

Hi, @rodrigokl - Thanks. I’ll reply privately not to keep your information safe.

This issue has been resolved. It was a conflict between two different emails for two different accounts.

1 Like