Job Completed on Pollination cloud, but not able to load results

Hi @jakechevriersg, this is a good observation, is this true that happens all the time? If yes, let me see if I can find anything here.

yep, everytime i run results on the cloud…
usually have to wait at least ~12+ hours before i can access the results via the check job status component

Hi @jakechevriersg! Is it possible to set up a debugging session together to test this with @mingbo? And I think we have done everything possible that we could have done remotely. Feel free to send an email or a private message to set up the next steps. @mingbo might need you to install some tools on your machine before the session. This is our only unsolved problem that we still don’t know the exact cause. :confused:

Sorry for the late reply, have been working on other projects, but focusing on a big health tower Pollination export this week so i’ll be testing your latest version!

@mingbo Would be happy to troubleshoot with you, i’ll message you.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @jakechevriersg, I’m finally able to get back to this issue. Are you available sometime this week to have a call and we can debug this together on your machine?

Hi, @mingbo! There is a private message with a few suggested times.

A post was split to a new topic: Job status: [Failed]. There is no run available in this job

We can finally mark this topic as resolved! It was because of some strange caching that was only happening in this case. We have changed the request to validate the header and that solved the problem. :white_check_mark: