PO_panel _Daylight Simulation

Hi,

I am trying to run a daylight simulation on Cloud and I keep getting this error.

I am not sure what is causing this error.
PS:
The model is fully validated, no errors
I am using Pollination version 1.53.0.0
Daylight recipe: Annual daylight 0.10.11.viz

I am trying to run it locally as well, but so far I have been unsuccessful.

Has anyone faced similar problem? Could anyone please help?

Hi @lavanyanayak, can you also share the version of the Rhino plugin? The version that you shared is for the panel.

Also, can you turn on the debug mode in the panel and see if it prints any error messages?

cc: @antonellodinunzio

@lavanyanayak, one more question. Are you able to run it through Grasshopper? That will help us to know if the issue is related to the panel or the setup itself. I did a quick test and the model runs with no issues.

Hi @mostapha

Thank you for the quick response.
The pollination version is PO.V1.35.0.0 (Sep 13, 2023)

The debug model is on, and I do not get any error messages.

Let me quickly run it using Grasshopper and get back to you.

Kind regards
Lavanya

Hi @mostapha

It doesn’t allow me to click on the “Get a recipe” icon. and shows the same message “one or more errors occurred…” in that error note on the top right corner of the component.

Kind regards
Lavanya

Thank you for testing, @lavanyanayak! And sorry about the issue. That is strange!

Can you do me a favor and try to install the latest public version (v1.35.6) and see if that resolves the problem? I don’t see any errors on the server side. That makes me think there must be an error on the Plugin side.

If you right-click on the component and click on About.

You should see the pass to the log file.

Do you see any errors in the log file? Can you share that log file with us? Thanks!

Hi,

Sure, will keep you updated :slight_smile:

Thank you

Kind regards
Lavanya

@lavanyanayak, were you able to solve the issue? Let me know if you need any help from me.

Hi @mostapha

I just run the model with the newer version of plugin installed and it works sweet.

Thank you very much for your support :slight_smile:

Kind regards
LN

1 Like